Teirney's child...

I just had do a quick post to declare that I believe our baby is already choosing sides...or at least has evident characteristics of his/her father. I planned to have leftovers for dinner tonight. Teirney will be home late and I'm starving so I decided to eat. I had a choice between corn dogs, pizza, and yummy pot roast with potatoes and carrots (or at least it was yummy before it became a leftover). I opened the container that the pot roast was in and noticed all the grease and couldn't stomach it. So what do I do? No, I don't eat pizza...which is shocking. I make myself a huge lettuce salad with broccoli, mushrooms, cottage cheese and fat free cheddar cheese, and Catalina dressing. Never in a million years would I have chosen a homemade salad over those other choices or even if there wasn't anything else to eat, until now...until Bebito started deciding. What does this tell you? Bebito is a daddy's girl/boy. Oh great, now they'll start ganging up on me and speaking in Spanish to each other without me knowing what they're saying. At least these signs are preparing me now. LOL! I just had to share.

And while I'm posting, I might as well document that I signed up for our birthing classes today. Woohoo! They will be every Monday night beginning January 5-26. I'm also waiting to hear back on a prenatal exercise class.

Now, back to my salad...

No comments: