NBR: Update

I had my "blind date" yesterday and it went great! Both of the ladies that showed up were wonderful and we all got along really well. I'm so glad we got together and look forward to getting together again soon. AND...one of the ladies goes to a female chiropractor who specializes in pregnancy and children's chiropractics and she really likes her. She gave me her name and number and I'm going to make an appointment -- yay, problem solved!

I had my interview (not much of an interview, but that's what they called it) today for volunteering at City on a Hill. It went really well and I think I'm going to really enjoy it. I'll be working two days a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) from 9:30-Noon. It will probably be more project-based and since it is a volunteer position it will be very flexible, so if there are days I can't come in it will be no problem. I'm really looking forward to it.

Here is a 19 week belly picture without the ugly tank top. :-)






1 comment:

Alicia Smith Osland said...

I'm glad that you are building a support group so quickly. It's sometimes so difficult to meet people, so the website is great!

You look beautiful in the white shirt and the tank top! Thanks for posting! I love your belly!