Big Back Yard

We had a playdate the other week at The Big Back Yard with some other mamas and Kaydence's little friends. The weather had just turned cool, so we were trying to find something fun for the kids to do indoors.  Of course, everyone else had the same idea that day, so it was a bit chaotic, but the kids could have cared less...they loved it!  There were just a few tears shed at various times, but all in all I think they enjoyed themselves.  And other than the sporadic heart attacks us mamas had whenever our children appeared to be in danger of being trampled or falling off a jungle gym, we enjoy ourselves too.  

As I was going through some of the photos, I was really noticing how much Kaydence is starting to look like a little girl.  ::sniff, sniff::  Even within the last week I've noticed her hair has grown and she is understanding so much more and acting altogether older (read naughty) by the day.  Here are some photos from our playdate and you can see for yourself what I mean. Also, please note the lighting was awful in there, so my photos aren't the greatest.

IMG_9323_2_wm

IMG_9324_2_wm

IMG_9338_2_wm IMG_9317_2_wm

IMG_9424_2_bw_wm

IMG_9361_2_wm IMG_9432_2_wm

IMG_9392_2_wm

IMG_9366_2_wm

IMG_9314_2_wm

IMG_9506_2_wm IMG_9408_2_wm

IMG_9515_2_wm

IMG_9316_2_wm

IMG_9321_2_wm

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love coming to your blog - it's so beautiful...makes me want to change mine. But your photos are gorgeous and while your baby may be becoming a little girl...she's beautiful nonetheless.

L said...

oh ashley, you have no idea how much that means to me for you to say such sweet things! thank you so so much! you've completely made my week...heck month!!! ;-) xoxo

Tricia said...

You really captured the frenzy, joy, and activity of a playdate so well here. Love it. Kinda jealous of the space too - won't lie!

Myn @ fresh graNOLA family said...

Hi! I came across your blog through on my friend Haley's, and had to follow because you have a Kaydence as well! She's a cutie! I'm looking forward to reading. :)
-Myndee

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love her little piggies!

Julie said...

I am so glad I found your blog through top mommy blogs. It is gorgeous. I love your editing style and your daughter is a doll!!

Unknown said...

Her pig tails are the cutest & the photos are amazing!!!

L said...

awww...thank you so much ladies! you're all so sweet to me! ;-) and thank you for following. :-)