Beach :: Fail

Ok, so you would never know by looking at these photos, but we went to the beach this past weekend and it was a complete F-A-I-L!  We were there a total of 20 minutes and then left and went to the pool instead. :-)  Kaydence wasn't a huge fan of the sand...she played for about 3 minutes and that was it.  The sand was too hot and the water was freezing, so that's not a good combination for a 1 year old.  I think we decided that our family likes the "idea" of the beach (I always said I wanted to live on the beach), but not the mess.  lol  So in other words, give us a deck on the beach and our lives would be complete...at least we're all on the same page. ;-)

beach fail_wm

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I love your pictures and your daughter is just beautiful. If you dont mind, how do you get them to look that way? I have only just started in photoshop, but I'd love to try it.

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

You wouldn't know it was a fail at all from those photographs - your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! (So is your daughter! But I think you already knew that, huh?)