{A Walk in the Park}

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm working through some photos I did for some families a few weeks ago. One of which was my cousin's adorable kids. They were the best behaved little cuties and even stopped to "pose" a time or two. They were simply adorable and I had so much fun playing "follow the leader" with them. Tracy, you were so sweet to ask me to take some photos for you. You have the most amazing kids. I hope you like these. :-)

IMG_3611IMG_3624-2
IMG_3639-2
IMG_3654
IMG_3647-2
IMG_3682
IMG_3675
IMG_3661-2
IMG_3663_2-2
IMG_3680-2

IMG_3685-2IMG_3687
IMG_3690
IMG_3709-2
IMG_3719
IMG_3698
IMG_3745IMG_3747
IMG_3761
IMG_3735
IMG_3704

10 comments:

Amy said...

Leah, these are gorgeous!!

Joni said...

All I can say is "WOW - Beautiful children - beautiful photography!

Anonymous said...

AAWWWWWWW!!!!!! Emma calls me Auntie Kaka and Aden is such a cutie!! Love them both so much!! LEAH!! AMAZING!!! I love them ALL!!

Kelley said...

ops!! that is my comment!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Job. The pictures took my breath away.
Aden & Emma's Grandma

Josie said...

oh my word. these are amazing! beautiful photos and beautiful kids! i love the big eye shots and cute up close face shots :)

Great job Le!

Anonymous said...

LOVE them!!!! I can't say enough great things about them. I have been having everyone look at the photos and they are saying they are AWSOME!!! Leah does a wonderful job capturing their little personalities and she is so creative:) From the proud mumma of Aden and Emma.. Tracy

Tricia said...

Love these shots!

Sahara6971 said...

Leah, these are all amazing! You are awesome!!!

Leah said...

you guys are sooo sweet to me! thank you so much!