Dedication

We had Kaydence dedicated this weekend at North Ridge Church in Marshfield. We have a church we are attending in Milwaukee, but since we haven't been attending there very long, we decided we wanted to have her dedicated in the church Teirney and I both grew up in.

Kaydence wore an heirloom dress. It was the dress my sisters and I all wore. My mom's mom (Nana) bought it for my oldest sister, Amy, to wear, so it dates back to 1968 (sorry, Amy, I guess that gives away your age). Kaydence looked beautiful (of course I'm bias). Here are some pictures in her beautiful vintage gown.

















We had a lovely weekend celebrating with family. We wish Amy (and her family) and Josie could have been there, but with it being Labor Day weekend it was hard to make it work with everyone's schedule.

Kaydence is 6 months old!!! I will write more about what she has been up to lately when I post her picky sticky picture later this week.

2 comments:

David Malan said...

That dress is gorgeous on her! It fits perfectly! She looks so sweet.

natalie malan said...

oops that was my hubby's log in; this is natalie not david.