Daddy's Little Monkey







These are some pictures we took today of our little cutie.
Kaydence is getting stronger and stronger. She is already starting to lift her head on her own. I can't believe she is 2 weeks old today. I want her to grow healthy and strong, but just not too fast. I want to cherish every moment right now and I'm not sure I'm doing a very good job of that.

We took another walk today -- the fresh air was so nice. We're still struggling a little with breastfeeding, but hopefully it will get better for both of us soon. She seems to be having more gas, which makes her cry. It's so sad. I might need to get some gas drops for her. We got a couple random smiles from her the past couple days, but most likely because of the gas. Nonetheless, it's so cute to see her smile.
This is a short but sweet post -- I just wanted to post some pictures.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Definitely get Milycon. It has saved my life! Jonah is sooo gassy!