{three months}

I know I will forever be saying this, but...where does the time go?!?!  How is my baby 3 months already???

Here's my sweet boy.

IMG_3598_wm

And because I can't forget about my girl, here is one I snapped of her just to check my lighting for Quincey's little photoshoot.  She was being her silly self and asked me to take a picture of her...fuzzy hair and all (I didn't do her hair that day).  But this is why I love my girl, she is so fun and quirky.

IMG_3550

We have had a very busy summer so far and it's hard for me to believe it's already mid-July!  We have something going every weekend through August and by then we will be gearing up for pre-school.  Yes, Kaydence will be going to pre-school in the fall.  It's so hard for me to believe.

Quincey continues to be such good baby...unbelievably good!  I feel so blessed to have had two very good babies.  The only time he really cries is if he has a gas bubble or if he is hungry and I can't get to him (for instance, if we are driving in the car).  He does have some lungs on him during those times, but he is easily calmed when I pick him up.  He is such a little snuggler...I'm so glad I got a snuggler. :-)

He continues to sleep on his belly, but there are mornings when I find him on his back when I go in to get him.  We have been really busy lately, so he hasn't been getting much floor time.  I need to get him on the floor again to see if he'll roll over for me.  He is so close to giggling, but isn't quite there yet.  The other day he was smiling and cooing with me and I managed to get a laugh out of him, but it wasn't a full belly laugh.  I need to video tape him more (note to self).   He does little half laughs here and there though and you can tell he is so close to giving a full belly laugh. 

He is starting to reach for things a little more.  He loves chewing on Sophie (or his hands) and continues to be a big drooler.  He loves his little light up bear on his activity mat and gets so excited when he sees it.

He still doesn't love the bumbo, although he will last a little longer in it than he had been (like 5 minutes instead of 1).  He still really loves to sleep.  I feel like he has been stretching out his feedings the last few days.  He is sleeping longer stretches during the day.  But for the most part, he is still eating every three hours and every once in awhile even less than 3 hours.

Teirney's parents were in town this weekend and watched the kids for us while we went to a Brewer game.  Teirney's mom said she put Quincey down at 8:45, then he didn't wake up until 4:30 a.m.!!!  It was awesome!  And then I put him back to bed right away after feeding him and he didn't wake up until 10:00 a.m.!!!  Who is this child? lol  Kaydence never slept that late into the morning.  I have a feeling he won't be much of a morning person, like Kaydence is.

His upper body is so strong!  He will hold himself very stiff, but if you're not careful, he'll throw himself backwards when you're holding him at times.  He looks like a log falling backwards. lol  Also, he is so interested in what we eat, so I'm hoping that means he'll be a good eater.  Kaydence couldn't have cared less when she was a baby. 

He definitely likes to be in bed by 7:30 p.m.  We had church tonight and didn't get home until close to 8:00 p.m. and he screamed half the way home because he just wanted to eat and go to bed.  We'll see how he sleeps tonight.

A couple weeks ago, I noticed that his left eye looked a little turned in (like Kaydence's did).  Since then I have noticed it a couple times when he is tired.  I was hoping it was nothing and I was just imagining things, but then Teirney told me he noticed the same thing tonight.  How strange if both of our kids need glasses for this when we don't have lazy eye on either side of our family (that we know of).  Kaydence has an eye appointment scheduled for next week, so I will ask about it then.

I feel like he's such a big boy!  I guess I'm comparing him to Kaydence and I feel like she was so much littler at this point.  The other day, I stepped on the scale while holding him and then subtracted my weight and he was 13 pounds!  Eek!  He is going to outgrow Kaydence in no time!

Speaking of Kaydence, she is growing into such a little lady.  We just purchased a new car yesterday and said goodbye to "Sexy Lexi."  It was actually a little sad.  I cried on our way home.  I know it sounds silly, but we had so many memories with our Lexus RX300...I loved that car!  It served us so well for 8 years, but alas, it needed a $4000 repair, so it was time to find something else before it died on us.  Kaydence was pretty sad about it too, she cried when we came home with the new car and she said she didn't like it.  But, today, we turned her carseat forward facing for the first time and gave her a ride in the new car and now she loves it! lol  Go figure. 

Here are a couple pictures to close this post out.

547992_10150923672891945_1433483081_n
319424_10150925212796945_1620231217_n







No comments: