{splishy splashy}

We are spending this holiday weekend with my sister and her family. My entire family is here (23 people), which has been so fun! We took Kaydence to the fireworks last night and she loved them! I haven't gone through those photos yet, but I'll try to post some of those later this week too.

Kaydence follows her cousin, Makenna, around like a little puppy dog and just adores her. You can be assured to see tons of smiles and hear lots of belly laughs whenever those two are together. Very few people can get Kaydence this excited, including her mommy and daddy, so it's such a treat to see her so happy like this. I sort of wish I could kidnap my niece to have her come live with us, so we can get more of these belly laughs. :-)

IMG_3963

IMG_4094

IMG_4097

IMG_4096

IMG_4061

IMG_4040

IMG_4108

5 comments:

Alicia Smith Osland said...

so cute!

Alicia Smith Osland said...

so cute!

Tracy said...

Adorable!!

Tracy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! I was tickled. It felt like a celebrity had made an appearance! I am a huge fan of your work. Amazing talent!

L said...

aww...thank you, tracy! you are so sweet! xoxo

and thank you, Alicia! xoxo