{and they lived happily ever after...}

I was so honored to be asked by my friend, Haley (of Haley Kraus Photography) to second shoot a wedding with her.  It seemed so far away when she originally asked me, but alas -- as it is with time -- it has now come and gone.

As most of you know, I have never shot a wedding before, so this was a whole new experience for me.  Haley did a fabulous job and it was so fun to be able to do something like this together.  Haley was gracious enough to allow me to edit some of the images I captured...thank you, Haley! <3  

So, through the lens of a second shooter, I present you with the beautiful Megan and David!  These two are the sweetest couple you will ever meet!  They were so relaxed and fun and their love for one another was so evident by their smiles and the way the looked at each other the entire day.  And to top it off, they have an absolutely beautiful daughter.  I could have stared at her all day long...she is truly gorgeous!  Thank you, David and Megan, for allowing me to tag along and capture this amazing day with Haley!  

IMG_4441 IMG_4446

IMG_4463

IMG_4502

IMG_4559 IMG_4515

IMG_4526

IMG_4538

IMG_4460

IMG_4548

IMG_4466

IMG_4470 IMG_4732

IMG_4485

IMG_4496

IMG_4591

IMG_4625

IMG_5028

IMG_4875

IMG_4833

IMG_4834

IMG_5017

IMG_5020

IMG_5021

IMG_4986

IMG_5064

IMG_5041

IMG_5125




























8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

You did a beautiful job - I love this set. I know the couple will be thrilled.

Mel said...

These are absolutely beautiful! You did an amazing job!

Mel said...

These are amazing....you did a beautiful job. I love the shot of her tying her shoes!

Jen said...

Great job, Leah!

L said...

thank you everyone! :-) xoxo

josie mae said...

Wow...I would've thought you were the first shooter, not the second!! These are breathtakingly beautiful. The shots you captured take true talent to catch and you did it perfectly. Love the editing, love the shots...and...pretty much, love everything.

Megan said...

Leah,
It was so great having you with us on our BIG day, you made me tear up with your sweet words....these pictures are absolutly beautiful...you have true talent girl! Weddings should be in your future, or you and Haley need to doa wedding business! Thanks again for capturing the moments we would never want to forget!! I hear your in the MIlwaukee area, I might be contacting you swometime in the future!! :)

L said...

aww...thank you so much, megan! that means so much! :-) you were a beautiful bride and it was a beautiful day!