I Heart Faces :: In the Orchard

How fitting that the theme over at I Heart Faces this week is "in the orchard," when I just posted Kaydence's 18 month photos below from our excursion to the orchard the other week. The only problem is, I am having a really tough time deciding on which one to pick.

I finally decided on this one since it shows how much she was thoroughly enjoying her apple and it shows the orchard in the background.  But I have a few other favorites from that day, which you can view here.





IMG_2512

Don't forget to go check out all the other great submissions this week here.

15 comments:

Jennifer Foster said...

the lighting is magnificent! such a soft angelic shot!

Corrie said...

so sweet! i love how dreamy it is!!!

T3R3SA said...

Gorgeous!

Shawntae said...

Beautiful capture!

Sarah Hendrix said...

I love her scrunched up little face! What a cutie!

Cora Anne Designs said...

her nose is so adorable!!

Krista Campbell said...

Gorgeous! Love the light in this!

Andrea said...

She is a doll! Look at that little scrunchy nose!

Ashley Sisk said...

So beautiful - I love her expression.

Kree Photography said...

So precious!

Naomi said...

SO, so sweet. Lovely

Tami said...

Love it!

Amy Henderson said...

hehe so cute, love the soft color!

Leah said...

thank you so much everyone! :-)

Lisa said...

Beautiful shot!