I {Heart} Faces :: Got To Wear Shades

The challange over at I Heart Faces this week is "Got to Wear Shades."  Since Kaydence *loves* to wear sunglasses, choosing which photo to use was really tough for me.  When I finally narrowed it down, it was between two different photos, one where she is taking off her glasses and the one I chose below.  I decided on this one since she is actually wearing the glasses, but it was a tough call.

So I present you with..."where are the horses, mom?  You dressed me like this so we could go to the horses races, right?"




IMG_afw_bday3_wm

Don't forget to go check out all the other great entries at I Heart Faces here.

13 comments:

Michelle said...

Sooo cute and I love how she matches so well!

gma said...

Love everything about this photo!

Pam said...

Oh, you picked my favorite one. love!

Nikki said...

i'm in Love. gorgeous!

flat yeast bread said...

......I'm your newest follower!

Amanda said...

Oh MY GOODNESS! How precious is she! This I do seriously hope is framed and hanging somewhere for everyone to see!

Sheena C said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Erika said...

Looove it! Nothing cuter than babies with big shades!

Megumi said...

sooo cute!

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh... She is too stinkin' cute! I think you have a little glamour girl in the making : )

Unknown said...

So adorable.....I am new to you blog & just wanted to say hello!! I found you through Mrs. F's blog!!

http://goodsonfamilyjourney.blogspot.com

L said...

awww...thank you so much ladies!!! ;-)

L said...

and loki and mitzi, thank you for following! ;-)