"Focusing on Angles" -- I Heart Faces Photo Challenge

This is my first entry in the I Heart Faces weekly photo challenge.  This week's "focus" is on angles.  I hope this one counts, but I thought it turned out to be an interesting angle -- showing the top of her head, but the shadow showing her profile. 

I took this photo one morning while Kaydence was playing in our room.  The morning light was shining in perfectly to create this amazing shadow.  I grabbed my camera quick to try and capture it.  At one point, she was actually playing with her shadow, which was really cute too (unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough to capture that one).



Please check out all the amazing submissions for this week's challenge here.




5 comments:

Katherine Schultz said...

Soo cute.

Love the light and the black and white.

Check out my blog at www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

Photos by Wilma said...

What an adorable photo. So many lines but the black & white nature of the photo simplifies everything so well. Well done.

Unknown said...

Awesome photo, I love the b/w and the shadows that gives a bit of dramatic feel!

Ruby said...

Great photo! I love the shadows and the sweet baby head. I also love the different angle.

Shannon said...

Way cute! I love her cute little round head and the shadows make the photo very interesting.

Great Job!