Merry Christmas!

I should be packing right now, but I had to take a quick break to do a little post.  We will be leaving for Marshfield this afternoon and I will be staying there through New Years Eve (Teirney needs to come back for work next Tuesday).  We're all excited!  This will be Kaydence's second birthday party she has attended already!  She attended her friend, Sofia's, first birthday party on Sunday and now she gets to celebrate Jesus' birth!  How incredibly blessed she is!  I can't wait to see her open her presents.

I need to mention, for those of you who are wondering why they haven't received a Christmas card from us yet, we are sending out New Years cards instead.  So no, you did not get crossed off the list or anything -- we just haven't sent them out yet. ;-)


What better way to usher us into the Holiday Spirit than a few pictures, right?  I took these last night and they didn't turn out the way I had envisioned, but they will have to do.  I'm still trying to figure out my camera, so they are a little blurry for my taste, but I'm working on it.  :-)  So with that, we wish you all a very merry Christmas!

With love,

The Christensons











No comments: