I'm officially a mean mommy...

I tried several different outfits on Kaydence today to see if they fit. The first two were still too big and by the time I got the third outfit on, she was crying hysterically, so we just went with it. It's still a little big, but not too bad (she'll be able to wear it for awhile). The dress is from my friend Amy -- thanks, Amy! I would have put tights on her, if I had some. I didn't want her little legs to get cold so I put some Baby Legs on her, which are also too big so she looks kind of frumpy, but at least she's still cute.

After she screamed from being changed she just wanted me to snuggle her, so I did and she fell fast asleep. I love that she loves to snuggle. Then, the mean mommy that I am, I put her in her swing since she was sleeping and when I was buckling her in her foot got caught underneath the tray and it pinched her leg and she woke up and started screaming. I felt so bad for her...poor thing. She fell right back asleep, but you should have seen the look on her face, it was so sad.

Here is a picture of her after she had been snuggled and before she got pinched.



Here are some more pictures of our sweet baby girl during playtime yesterday. She lasted for quite awhile, I was so proud of her. I think I actually got an "on purpose" smile from her yesterday. I was burping her and talking to her and she smiled...it looked like she was responding to me anyway.







Teirney's parents are coming tonight and staying all next week because they are on spring break. She'll get to have some fun bonding time with Grandma and Grandpa. I'm sure we'll get lots of pictures to post.

No comments: