J's Bridal Shower

It's so hard for me to believe that tomorrow my baby sister will turn 24!  It's hard enough for me to believe she will be getting married soon too.  So in honor of her birthday and her shower this past weekend, here are some photos of the special day.  You can check out the entire set here.

Her wedding theme is lovebirds, so I went off of that for the decor.  In this first photo, this bird's nest just so happened to be outside of the church building where Josie's shower was held...how appropriate.

IMG_3759_wm

IMG_3758_wm

IMG_3545_wm

the little piece of paper with the knot at the top in front of the favor bag, was used to allow people to write a little something to Josie.  I plan on putting all of them into a scrapbook.  i sewed all of the favor bag
IMG_3376_wm

a monogram with their initials on a cut-out bird

IMG_3353_wm

IMG_3359_wm

IMG_3683_wm

my trademark flower made out of Amy Butler fabric, which I hot glued onto the little bird house.

IMG_3717_wm

IMG_3720_wm

I got french vanilla and pear to use as the party favors.

IMG_3698_wm

IMG_3499_wm

IMG_3438_wm

IMG_3452_wm

IMG_3464_wm

IMG_3467_wm

2 comments:

marah said...

Gorgeous work, Leah! Absolutely perfect for your growing portfolio! LOVE this.

L said...

thanks marah! :-)