Quick Update

Well, Kaydence is officially weaned!  The first night she went without being nursed was almost 2 weeks ago tomorrow (April 27).  She did so well and went to bed perfectly and has every night since.  Awww...my baby is growing up. 

This past week has been busy.  Kaydence stayed with her grandparents in Marshfield while I went up to the Cities to help my friend, Marah, with some wedding preparations.  Teirney joined me on Friday and the  wedding was Saturday.  It was a beautiful wedding and Marah was stunning -- straight out of a magazine.  You can view some of her photos here.  I took some photos at Marah's rehearsal dinner, so I'll try to post some of those later this week.

The next several weeks are going to be equally as busy as I get ready for my sister's wedding shower and some guests visiting. 

Here are some photos from the last couple weeks.

I took this photo for a book that is being made for the Grinsell family.  A song is being played in the key of E for baby Elijah.









1 comment:

Mrs.F said...

These pics are gorgeous!